Friday, March 21, 2008

Free Phone Info Application

I was just trying to learn some flash things and thought of creating something for my W550i. After I developed it, I was astonished by the things I can do from flash and size is really small. It can be used on most of the latest phones.Although one need to have a flash lite enabled phone in order use it. But I feel most phones in the market are coming with it. I have not given it any name.

Its really cool and handy and just 4KB in size:

  • You can set it as screen saver for your mobile phone and have access to frequent info on your mobile phone
  • Its free
  • No spyware, adware.
  • Just 4 KB in Size.

Right click and choose save target as

Download It

To download this file directly to your mobile phone from WAP, enter 433331 @ http://wap.mobile9.com/

Some other applications not designed by me( courtesy http://flash4mobile.net/)

Download "Flickr Carousel" ( 8 images for "flower" keyword)

Download Tic Tac Toe for your phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale