Friday, April 25, 2008

Movie Review - Tashan

image

imageWink

I am reviewing a movie on my blog for the first time and the only reason is that I do not want people to waste their precious time and money on it.

The only reason that I am giving it a five star rating is that I was able to enjoy solitude with my fiancee in the theater(I thought it is the first day, third show    Disappointed). We were the only two in our row.Wink

"Yash Raj" shouldn't be this much desperate to make a movie. they are too eager to get themselves on Moser Baer. Or may be they are trying to give them a competetion. This might be a business startegy(hehe)...but this is ridiculuous.

On weekend, a sw engineer will be having a mood to see a movie that will ease all his hectic life due to the project pressure. When it is Yash Raj, then he'll say... oooh...ofcourse it will be having some thing....but that stupid software engineer doesn't check the movie review before watching it. And that sotware engineer is me :p

To be frank.... this movie sucks....I will give 0.25 stars out of 5. Some fight scenes are comical... but not worth watching...if you have already booked the tickets...then stop reading it and get it cancelled fast as no one is gonna buy it....

8 comments:

  1. I wish I haven't watched it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the movie isn't that bad...You can very well look at gorgeous Akshay and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well seema.......... we can't do that because sweety...we are not that type :p...and kareena is not that hot either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha....well said moose

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the bollywood movies are shittttt.... you should start following tollywood movies.... rajnikant is an awesome actor

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sort of name is this for a movie...tashan??? must be indian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya darren..it is an indian movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw the movie too...absolute crapper...btw congrats on ur wedding!...

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale