Thursday, July 24, 2008

Review Tatasky: Active Moneysuckers

TataSky is playing a real game.Those guys are giving us the only option to buy tatasky online through indiaplaza(its pathetic). I got into there trap, I ordered tatasky through indiaplaza for 2499 bucks. I was supposed to get the 1000 bucks worth of recharge voucher free with it. But as you would have guessed it by now that I didn't. I kept on mailing/calling indiaplaza but no proper response from their side. Finally they gave me the contact of some distributer in pune(driveindia), and they were patheti"car". Today I marked a mail to my lawyer(who's my wife) and now I'm going to get legal with the guys and sooner or later it will sorted out in a right manner.

The best thing is that now you can buy tatasky through http://shopping.sify.com. Hey isn't indiaplaza.in is run by sify??? Fooling consumer all the time.

Companies involved

www.tatasky.com

other cases can be found at http://www.simplymalayalees.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=491&PID=1371#1371

www.indiaplaza.in

DriveIndia Pune

 

Disclaimer:  All the defamation of tatasky is due to the act of their business partners they have suggested to their customers.

 

image  My Tatasky account got recharged mysteriously on 27th of July. Thanks to the one who has done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale