Monday, October 5, 2009

5 Ways to get google wave invite


Google wave is a new buzzword and lots of people are looking for an invite. There are couple of ways by which one can get google wave invite. Google Wave is "a personal communication and collaboration tool" announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 27, 2009.[ is a web-based service, computing platform, and communications protocol designed to merge e-mail, instant messaging, wikis, and social networking. It has a strong collaborative and real-time[4] focus supported by extensions that can provide, for example, robust spelling/grammar checking, automated translation between 40 languages, and numerous other extensions. Initially released only to developers, a "preview release" of Google Wave has been extended to about 100,000 users on September 30, 2009. I'm going to discuss few of them in my blog:


  1. Signup at Google : Yes, they are still open. But, the problem here is that you will get the invite in next slot.And it may take time.
  2. Register At googlewaveinvites : They are working as medium to distribute invites evenly. I've signed up there but still I'm waiting for an invite. So I'm not sure how long it takes.
  3. Ask someone who has google wave account.I got my wave account by this way.
  4. Search twitter
  5. Kidnap Larry Page and ask an account in ransom :D

If you still want to know more about google wave then here's a video for you

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale