Sunday, April 29, 2007

Few Sites For Blogging Dummies Like Me


I have found Some new sites(ok buddy! they are not new, But they are new to me) which can be useful for dummies like me banned from adsense.
Which may help you in getting some money and better Ranking.



  • Text Link Ads is a site which claims to give you $100 in FREE Links. But The problem is that your site has to qualify there standards. Even If your site is not much popular, you can earn upto $40-50 bucks in a month.


  • If you are banned from adsense and would advice you to Join the CrispAds Blog Advertising Network!, as they claim to give you targeted advertisements like Adsense. Here too they will review your site before accepting you.


  • One more site that I would like to recommend is Trafficg. The site is really cool if you have low visits per day and would like to get a cool site like this with higher ranking.

  • Exoclick is also a new PPC site which pays you in the same way as adsense does. But the problem here is that the CPM is low and the ADs are not targetted.


  • And Ofcourse I would recommend my site, so that you can get to grow and earn with a dummy like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale