Monday, April 9, 2007

I am feeling dull

I am feeling very dull today. My supervisor has given me a job and I'm not too good on it. I have to learn it from someone but I am not in a mood to do something.

Actually its a bit weird. All those days when I was in free-pool, I was dying to get some work as I was doing nothing, But now today when I ahve a challenge in my hand, I am not feeling like doing it.

Since morning, I have been brooding over my last relationship. I don't know what went wrong. I was so true to her. I loved her so much. In fact I still do. But the problem is she doesn't love me as much as I do. She kept on using me and a kept on being used. All those days, when she was thinking that she's fooling me around, she was wrong. I knew that she's using me. But I couldn't help it. I had a fear of loosing her.

Its over now. I just want her to be happy. She should be happy wherever she is. Someone please tell her that I love her very much. I am getting nuts. Should sign off now and go for a break.

3 comments:

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale