Monday, April 23, 2007

How did I discover a dishonest employee? – With a Nokia Spy Phone.

Hard work and strength of mind is what earned me my own business today. From a very young age this was a goal that I had set out to achieve. I had spent many years working towards my dream, chopping and changing jobs just to earn a living. Finally my break came. I had finally achieved my target of owning by own business of many hard years of work. It was now my chance to be the manager. I was always brought up in life that you should work hard for your money – apparently some people are not!

It all started last fall. I was whistling away inventorying new stock when I noticed several things were gone. I always kept strict records when it came to stock inventory so I knew for a fact something was not right. The count did not add up. Now, in the day-to-day operation of owning a business, things can and will come up missing. But this was more than normal; this was above and beyond simple common mistakes.!

I never expected anyone within my business would pocket from me. After all I had employed each and every one of them. I trusted them with my livelihood. They all seemed so nice and down to earth, but apparently not. I know for a fact that I was not misguided with my figures but how would I be able to prove it??

I was told by some about a company that sold Spy Phones. They help deal with software that helps you catch workers from stealing. They had a very large variety of software to choose from. The software ranges from listening devices to text messaging services. This was how I was going to catch my dishonest employee.!

I used the Spy Phone Software so I could listen in on any outgoing or incoming phone calls from this untrustworthyworker. The set up for the phone was a snap and soon I heard things that made my blood boil. Not only was my worker pocketing, they were giving these items to the competition! I was taken aback. They were planning on stealing from me and then using my own business model to make me go out of business.

It could’ve been a long and drawn out situation trying to find my disloyal worker, but thanks to the Spy Phone I was able to get it resolved as soon as possible. It was an extremely easy process to bugging the device and even easier to get rid of my dishonest worker. I can now feel positive again that nobody will rob from me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Domain and blog for Sale